2011 BUSINESS CHOICE PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
The 2011 GM Business Choice Program is valid from October 1, 2010 through September 30, 2011. To qualify for the GM Business Choice Program your vehicles must be part of the day-to-day operations of your business and not solely for transportation purposes. You must provide proof of your business. Visit gmbusinesschoice.com or see your Chevrolet or GMC dealer for complete program details. This program may not be compatible with other offers or incentive programs.
- Depending on package chosen from Chevrolet or GM Accessories or Adrian Steel® please refer to the vehicle eligibility chart at www.gmbusinesschoice.com or see dealer for details.
- Visit www.gmbusinesschoice.com for a complete list of eligible upfit equipment. General Motors reserves the right, via Program Headquarters, to make final decisions regarding eligibility of equipment.
- The entire gift card may be used for future purchases only. No cash back is given on any unused amount. Lowe's and Gable Mansard Design are registered trademarks of LF, LLC.
- GM Business Card credit option is available from October 1, 2010 through September 20, 2011. Consult your dealer, Vehicle Eligibility chart, or gmbusinesschoice.com for further program details.
- Each individual's tax situation is unique; therefore, please consult your tax professional to confirm vehicle depreciation deduction and tax benefits. For more details, visit irs.gov. Consult your own tax advisor before claiming and credit.
- To comply with Treasury Department regulations, we advise you that any tax guidance contained in the communication is not intended to be relied upon, or written to be used, and cannot be used for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code or any other applicable tax law, or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party, any transaction arrangement, or other matter.
- Shown with equipment from an independent supplier and is not covered by the GM New Vehicle Limited Warranty. GM is not responsible for the safety or quality of independent supplier alterations. ©2011 General Motors LLC